Tuesday, April 22, 2008

More Poems For Today - April 22

YOU CAN JUST RIDE ON THE BUS

At dusk
in the quiet places of my mind
I sing a song
I wanted to say
say often
say out loud

SAY: HOW CAN YOU LOOK AT HUMANITIES SUFFERING

AND………

© June Robinson

PUEDES SIMPLEMENTE VIAJAR EN EL BUS

Durante el ocaso
en los lugares apacibles de mi mente
canto una canción
quisiera que diga
que diga frecuentemente
que diga audiblemente
que diga: ¿Cómo puedes ver los sufrimientos humanos?
Y………
© June Robinson [translated to the best of my ability, Omar.]

June, you speak the same poetic language that I do, and so I understood the content of you poetry and I connected and I celebrated and better yet,

and… ……I try to do something about, something very little, but if we do something little everyday, the world will be a better place to live… .

Peace, I am very happy to have met you, Omar.

No comments: